Are you a local small business owner?
Want help to grow and develop your business?
Want an outside view on the business with some impartial advice?
Running a business can be challenging, often you are so busy working in the business you often don’t have time to reflect. Sometimes it helps to take time out and speak to a Business Advisor about how you would like to grow and develop, or assess how things are going we get that!
That’s why we have an experienced team here who can really help and guide you on your journey through. We can help you if for example you want to get new customers, retain your existing ones or introduce a new product or service. Perhaps you are thinking about taking on employees or looking for investment?
All of the business support services and workshops we provide are totally free [there’s no catch] because our job is to help you succeed, create jobs and grow the local economy across North Devon and Torridge.
For further information, please contact the Heart of The South West Growth Hub.
The Programme has an email mailbox email@example.com.
Tuesday 4th February 9.30-12.30
Facebook Marketing and Advertising.
Tuesday 11th February 9.30-12.30
- Discussing the development of a marketing plan
- Identifying your USP's and considering your target customers
- Reviewing types of market research and assessing your competitors
- Overview of using websites and social media
Finance for Business
Wednesday 12th February 1.30-4.30
- Understanding profit & loss accounts and balance sheets
- Discussing the benefits of using cash flow forecasts
- Introduction to break-even analysis and costing's
- Overview of some of the more commonly used financial ratios and performance measures
Writing a Business Plan
Thursday 13th February 9.30-12.30
- Understanding benefits of having a Business Plan
- Identifying your business aims
- How to undertake Market Research
- Identifying business costs/finance
Wednesday 26th February 9.30-12.30
The workshop will provide an insight into cybercrime, discussing current national and local threats. We aim to give the audience advice which they can utilise in both their working and personal lives, which will include the topics:
- Email compromise
- Remote working
- Using apps safely
- Social media
The Heart of the South West Growth Support Programme is receiving up to £904,945 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). The accountable body for this programme is Devon County Council